Do you love to crochet sweaters ? or maybe you’re thinking of enhancing your crochet skills and trying to make your first sweater ?
But sometimes following a pattern and counting your stitches gets so boooring
or finding the “right yarn” matching gauge is a pain
or maybe the pattern you like doesn’t come in the right size ..?
This is where SaperliPOPette! comes right in: SO much more than a simple crochet pattern, this simple and innovative method allows you to crochet a POP boxy/oversized sweater to fit YOUR body perfectly !
- Use virtually ANY YARN (haven’t tried the extremes of fingering weight or super bulky.. but feel free to experiment)
- Make it in ANY SIZE from kids sizes to women’s sizes XS to L-XL
- Plus sizes should work too, but final look may be slightly different (placement of sleeves, look of lower body)
And the best part ? No complicated math, only one arm measurement is needed…
All the “hard” work will be done by trying it on yourself often. :-)
– This sweater is meant to be oversized and slighlty cropped.
– Worked top-down in one piece, you’ll be able to customize it to your own requirements and make it longer if desired.
– Features pretty Puffs along shoulders, and on bottom of body and 3/4 sleeves.
– Pattern is 14 pages long with tons of step-by-step pictures, charts and shematics
– US crochet terms used, with UK equivelents given
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>