Happy New Year !!
My year is starting with a new design:
Léontine, crocheted hooded jacket for women.
Tons of fun working the Braided edgings. A long hood and tassel for a taste of fairytale, open wrists to add extra flair.
With a darker color for the center section, I love the extra slimming “corset” effect.
Crocheted in one piece from the top down, it’s very easy to make following the crystal clear instructions and many step by step photos. Extra tutorials at the end focus on the specific stitches used for edgings and puff stitch separating the color blocks.
I love all the beautiful Léontines made by my amazing team of testers, who once again help ensuring perfect fit and error-free instructions. Thanks so much !!
The colors they used also help picture the infinite possibilities…
* sizes XS to XL
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Gauge: 15.5 sts and 7.5 rows = 10 cm/4″ in dc in front loop
* Aran yarn, such as “Eco+” & “Ecological Wool” by Cascade Yarns as used in photographed sample
* Chart & 2 pages of photo-tutorial for textured edging
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>