Around the Granny square Ebook
I love granny squares, and wanted to design patterns that would showcase their beauty AND versatility. :-)
The ebook features a series of articles and tutorials on Granny squares, and 10 patterns:
– Jehanne hooded cardigan, a fitted and very flattering woman’s cardigan with a super long hood reminiscent of medieval liripipes (size XS to L, XL size coming soon)
– Ermeline hooded cardigan, for whimsical little girls (sizes 2T to 8 yo)
– Jehanne capelet, the adult version of Ermeline (cardigan version is coming soon) with a loooong pixie hood.
– Granny mitts, very quick to make and great to wear to keep your hands toasty and stylish.
– Altay hat, quick and great fun to crochet… My favorite hat of all times !!
Instructions for 3 adult sizes, and indications to use any yarn and gauge.
– Baby altay, the baby version of the Altay hat. The ultimate baby shower gift: quick, and sensational ! Sizes range from Newborn to 9 months.
– Babouches, super cute slippers that follow the natural curves of your foot and fit like a glove.
– Camelia purse, a pretty handbag crocheted around my own version of a Flower granny square.
– Baby Babouches, cute little baby booties worked around a granny triangle, in 3 sizes from 3-6 months to 9-12 months.
– Girouette slouchy hat, worked around a granny pentagon. For fashion AND function !! :-)
Ebook is in pdf format and can be purchased via Ravelry, which will handle all future updates. :-)
Patterns are for non-commercial use only. Please contact me if you’d like to sell items made from my patterns for cottage licence opportunities. :-)