Second installment of my ‚??around the granny square‚?Ě series, the Altay hat features an unusual and fun construction.
* Instructions are written for 2 weights of yarn:
– worsted weight (such as Kureyon) and a 5 mm hook
– OR aran/bulky weight (such as Fashion Trend/ Silenzio) and a 6 mm hook
* Notes are added on how to customize super easily the instructions to adapt this pattern to virtually ANY yarn. To me, it‚??s an ideal pattern to use with handspun yarn !! :-)
* Everybody who saw this hat around me so far loved it. My friend asked for one of my samples, and the daycare ladies asked for some too.. Oh, one last thing: did I mention they‚??re FAST to make ?!! One of my testers made hers in 2 hours‚?¶ :-D
Because I was having problems with my download system, all pattern purchases will now be going through Ravelry. Don‚??t worry, you don‚??t need to have a Ravelry account though !
If you encounter any problem with the process, please contact me and I‚??ll send the pattern via email asap.