How about a fun and fresh project for the spring ?
Dig out some of the prettiest balls of yarn from your stash and crochet away ! This shawl is worked sideways in one piece, starting with the narrow end.
Some of the reasons why you’ll love making this shawl :
- it’s worked in dc in the front loop for beautiful drape (and less yarn used)
- features a pretty and delicate Marguerite floral motif (full photo tutorial and chart included)
- totally unique Dancing Poppies edging along one side of shawlette
Oh, and wait, there’s more:
- Instructions are written to make this with ANY yarn you want.
- Just work as many repeats as desired and stop when you run out of yarn or reach the desired size for your shawlette. How does that sound ?!
A dream to make and wear…
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Line and paragraph breaks automatic, e-mail address never displayed, HTML allowed:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>